Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2 Down 2 To Go

It's the end of day 1 of my exams, so far I am two for two, in that I've  successfully completed two exams.  I have two more remaining that I am not looking forward to..  Friday morning and Monday evening and then I am finished!!

I'm going to get some sleep now..I've a lot of studying ahead of me tomorrow for Friday and i still have sewing to do tomorrow which needs to get done so I can pack up my machine and take down my table before we can put the Christmas tree up cuz we got it today from IKEA!! Yeah unfortunately my sewing machine does not have a permanent place of residence.. yet.. just waiting for one of my sisters to move out so I can put it up permanently in my room hehehe muahahahahahah!! don't hate me sisters (lol) so yeah, gotta do some living room remodeling so we can stick the tree up and then decorate it just in time for Christmas.. I will have picks up once it's up and finished...

Good Night one And All

XOXO
C
 

No comments: