Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today I...

Took a shower at 8 am because I couldn't sleep any longer..

Ate my first whole piece of toast post-surgery!!

Played the piano for 3 hours straight..

Read more of The Monk and got bored..

Put away clean laundry and stuck dirty clothes in the washer..

Found out an author I know has a blog on blogspot (here)

Tabbed the notes for the melody to the song "All My Life" by KC and JoJo- you know the one right?

Got annoyed at technology...multiple times

Forgot what day of the week it is

Realised that a month passed me by really quickly.... too quickly actually

Played 6 hours of piano in total and made up a few new covers to old songs..

High-five'd myself for artistic intelligence and license and freedom

Ate 3 pieces of pizza (under-cooked) very slowly

Checked my e-mail address 8 times

Walked by a piece of paper lying discarded at the bottom of the stairs about 20 times before deciding to pick it up

Used eBuddy Web Messenger for the first time... stupid msn temporary failure :(

Subjected myself to stupid Youtube videos

Wasted countless time deciding what to do instead of just doing something.

Didn't know what I was going to post about until now..

Patted myself on the back for successfully keeping up with blogging this week... Go Me!

Decided to finally  DO Something...

Am going to bed before midnight.

Told my few readers/followers to comment/e-mail about what they/or I did today.. Thx readers!

XOXO
Cris

No comments: