Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Zero Updated Posts!- This Is What Happens To Your Cyber-Life on School

SO I totally dropped the ball with posting... again.  Can you all forgive me?  It seems like I am always asking to be pardoned but you all understand how life can get in the way of fun right? Are you even there? Are you even listening to me? Hello?

*drops head on desk for 10 minutes of wallowing*

Well you will all be happy to know that this is the first of a series of upcoming wonderful exciting interesting random everyday brand new posts!  Thats Right! from now on I will be keeping up to date with my posts, beginning with this week and moving on past the remnants of January into the early February days and beyond! so much of 2011 has gone by un-posted I can't believe I let it happen again.

*another 10 minutes of sadness, self-loathing and feelings of shame*

I hope all of my faithful readers out there (whoever and how many(few) you are) will keep up with my new upcoming posts and give me any and all feed back - A&F+Professor S-P's i know you'll be there with comments for me!  Don't forget you can e-mail me at bilichc@hotmail.com if you don't feel like dropping a comment on here.

Have a good night all, and remember, keep it random!
XOXO
C

No comments: