Monday, March 14, 2011

Some Thing Random..

I was shown a website through a classmate in the Modern British Literature class I am taking this semester and I thought it was absolutely wonderful! The  website is called Hark, a vagrant and on it you will find all types of comics about history.  I was drawn to it because the classmate poasted the link for us called 1980's Business Woman which fit perfectly with the play we were reading by Caryl Churchill called "Top Girls" -
So check out here:    


 As I sit waiting for the bus to come at 1:30 so I can go onto campus I came across this great comic about characters from Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice - among other Jane Austen related comics, which are great for the Austen lover or those currently caught up in Austen Mania these days- though my mania is absolutely course related ( the Jane Austen Lit class im taking is soo great!) Anyway, please check out this link as well!    

I think these comics by Kate Beaton are absolutely fantastic and it is no wonder that she is Canadian!! Please check out the About section of her website and I hope you will all enjoy reading through the comics as much as I have!  As always, feel free to drop me a comment on here and/or e-mail me at bilichc@hotmail.com. Thanks A Bunch and Have A Great Monday!!

XOXO
Cristina

No comments: